KEVIN E. O’REILLY
Kevin E. O’Reilly of Law Offices of Kevin E. O’Reilly, LLC, is a trial attorney with over 20 years experience, gaining an outstanding reputation for handling complex and high profile wrongful death and personal injury cases. O’Reilly won this reputation through achieving exceptional results on behalf of his clients, as well as through his dedication to providing the highest level of service to those he represents. O’Reilly’s commitment to excellence has benefited his clients, many of whom have received record high results from their cases.
Located in Chicago’s Loop, Law Offices of Kevin E. O’Reilly, LLC is a small specialty firm for individuals seeking straightforward communication, honest professional practices, and the best possible outcome for their case. As such, Law Offices of Kevin E. O’Reilly, LLC provides hands-on service, giving clients the security that their case will receive the highest quality of attention and management that it deserves. In addition Law Offices of Kevin E. O’Reilly as has an office in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida providing representation for wrongful death and injury victims in the State of Florida.
O’Reilly started as a prosecutor in Cook County, Illinois, which has the largest criminal court system in the country. O’Reilly acquired his extensive trial experience and knowledge of trial law in The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office which is widely considered the best training ground for all trial attorneys.
O’Reilly now represents victims involved in a variety of complex wrongful death and personal injury cases that require seasoned expertise. In addition, O’Reilly handles a select number of white collar and other criminal defendants charged with felonies and misdemeanors. O’Reilly also handles a variety of commercial litigation cases for his clients. He has handled numerous press cases, often appearing on news programs, as a guest expert and commentator, offering his perspective into his own and other cases that are in the public eye.
- Selected for the 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers. O’Reilly was one of the very few chosen by his peers as an outstanding attorney in the area of personal injury.
- Selected for the 2013 Leading Lawyer. O’Reilly was one of the very few chosen by his peers as an outstanding attorney in the area of personal injury, Aviation and criminal law.
- Selected for the 2003 Chicago Daily Law Bulletin Forty Under Forty to Watch. O’Reilly was chosen from over 20,000 attorneys in the State of Illinois under the age of forty, as one of the top 40 attorneys practicing.
- Past elected member of the Board of Managers of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the state’s largest organization of lawyers representing injured or deceased persons due to the negligence of others.
- Past elected member of the Board of Governors of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), the state’s largest organization of lawyers. O’Reilly is a frequent speaker at ISBA seminars on tort related topics and often writes article for ISBA publications, including the Illinois Bar Journal.
- Past elected President of the IIT-Chicago Kent College of Law Alumni/ae Board and past Chair of the Fundraising Committee for IIT-Chicago Kent Alumni/ae Board.
- O’Reilly handles cases in several states around the country. He is admitted to practice in Illinois and Florida, the trial bar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- O’Reilly received his Juris Doctor degree from IIT-Chicago Kent College of Law, which is ranked in the top 60 law schools in the country. He received his undergraduate degree from Loyola University of Chicago.
- Member of the American Association of Justice formerly known as Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member of the Florida Bar Association
- Member of Chicago Bar Association
- Member of Celtic Legal Society
- Member of Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Member of DuPage County Bar Association